So far we have raised a staggering £170,950 towards our maximum target of £230,000. This is a fantastic result and means that our major projects can go ahead – including the woodchip boiler and the kiln for drying sawn timber and firewood. But, our cashflow will still be stretched and we will have to put off buying some of the equipment that will make our business more efficient.
Reaching our target will mean:
- We can comfortably cashflow the huge growth in turnover we anticipate this year
- We can get the equipment that will enable us to manage material in the yard more efficiently
What you get
- Knowing you have supported an amazing project to revolutionise the wood economy in Manchester and make massive carbon savings
- 30% tax refund of the amount you invest
- Your money back after three years (subject to board approval)
- Small interest added to your investment
How to apply
- All the information is here.
- To beat the deadline of 30/09/14 you can fill in the online form
- Payment to be made this week.
Please do not hesitate to call 0161 2313333.